Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 9

So I am behind schedule, but that should change this weekend. By the end of the week, I need to do certain things to fine tune my game. This weekend I am going to insert a falling function and a scoreboard. Then on Monday, I should be asking Mr. Howe for some random problems I have. Then I have Tuesday and Wednesday and possible Dead day to work on graphics. But today, I think I have for the most part I have my player shooting when he presses and lets go of keyboard. I was having trouble making my player stop when he is shooting though

2 comments:

  1. "Behind schedule.' -- yes, that's the way these things happen sometimes, especially the first time you write a big project like this. Don't freak out if it isn't "done." (Great works are never done, just abandoned, as the saying goes.)

    It sounds like a good plan though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the problem with the player continuing to move, did you make sure to start the lines in readEvents with "elif" if they needed it?

    ReplyDelete