Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 10

HOLY GUACAMOLE. the project is getting close to the due date. Well, i have worked on it a lot this weekend and have to ask Mr. Howe about all these little annoying glitches. THEY ARE SO FRUSTRATING. Like i dont know a programmer could mess up a collide function, but in some way I did. Also, i inserted this super huge equation and my program is just slow now and very laggy. Thats a bummer. But once I get all of this fixed, I should be practically done. I insereted explode functions and function to check if the ship has gotten hit. Well, hopefully this should not take me at most 2 days. Because, then I have to add a scoreboard, and graphics

1 comment:

  1. Break out the blessed avocados! You're almost there!

    ...Don't sell yourself too short. Collide functions can be a challenge! Let's take a look at this together on Monday.

    ReplyDelete