Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 2

So today I got my player ship moving, that was good. Now, I need to get bring in the cannons. This part is kind of confusing; I am not completely sure how I am going to do this. I think I am going to set it so that if there are no cannons on the screen and the players ship keeps trying to go off the right part of the screen, I will then create three separate cannons called cannon1, cannon2, and cannon3. I will tell their x position to decrease until they are in their appropriate spot. Once they are in their appropriate spot, I will then animate them, causing them to sway back and forth slightly a few pixels.

I am not sure if that was clear; but if it was, awesome!

This should last me a couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. I like the "swaying" idea - a neat touch. I wonder whether that will be complicated (it might not be). If it is, you might wish to save it for later.

    ReplyDelete